Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life after Literature Review

Killed by Lit Rev.
but tat was on tuesday.
now wat?

first n foremost,
forgive me for my oversized pictures in my last post.
yes, i know it is humongous.
yes, i know it is not proportioned.
too bad cos its my first time using photobucket.
forgive me k?
btw, wats wrong with having a real good look at me? *vain smile*

my thoughts are disturbed by your post.
man, you are still very full of yourself.
i've been in yr position.
something i can relate to, but not something i wud emphatize with.
u know wat?
i hate to say this but u really deserve it.
but who doesn't make mistakes, and perhaps this is the time you learn.
i'm not being mean, but everyone has a fall sooner or after.
its the recovery that counts.
and yea, hypocrites are everywhere.
for all i know, i may be one too in someone's opinion.
but when yr frens all tel u tat,
maybe, just maybe,
u shud really sit down and face yrself for one honest time?

ah well, back to cognitive now.
its due on monday and guess wat?
i haven't started a single thing.

arrgghh!

No comments:

Post a Comment