Friday, February 27, 2009

I need.

Where are you when i need you?
Yr call was a blessing, yet i was too tired to listen to your words of complain.
For me, love comes from the heart.
To be cared for is something i do not need to mention.
Yet, again and again you showed no interest in my personal feelings.
I climbed out of bed groggily just to answer yr cal,
u telling me nuthin important yet i tot it was sweet.
We are different, for you willingly let me cry myself to sleep.
You think i'm emotional, i think we're totally different.
You think i'm clingy and childish,
I think we'll come to an end if we continue like this.

Who shall i turn to when you shut me out the door?

Hate is such a powerful word. I can't hate you, yet. But i hate it when I'm alone like this.
I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment