Sunday, February 15, 2009

After the Big V

Big V day's over.
Back to painfully frustrating reality.
cognitive to be particular.
arrggh!
i have not started on my assignment, which is due 2mr.
talk abt last minute.
i'm not procrastinating, really.
just .. geez.. its cognitive!
u know?!

anyway,
have i updated guys on my CNY trip to penang?
well, twas no different, other from the fact that i had a "live-experience" with thaipusam.
eewww..
sorry, i was VERY disturbed.
they have my utmost respect,
and their faith is undeniable,
but the piercin is still so gross!
i had an unintentional view on how a big needle pierced thru a devotee's cheeks.
and trust me u dun wanna know the details.
too grossed-out to take pics, but maybe i'll upload some from my sis's camera in my facebook album.
look out there then if u wanna know more.
again, i dun despise the devotees.
just to be clear.
i really really salute them, i just can't stand the piercing, tats all.

ok now.
back to coggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment