Monday, February 23, 2009

Words to a Loved One

Looking back, I see how the wounds and pain have made me stronger. How hurtful words and stabbing acts have helped me grow. How the harshfulness of reality had me more resilient. I am grateful for what I have became, I am thankful for now I know what I am capable of handling. I've been through the darkest of days, I have seeked for help but none was offered. Today, I am strong in the arms of my heavenly Father. I am different, I am no longer easily defeated. I may be weak, but i do not give up.

I have been there, and I know how you feel. Be strong my dear, and even the storm will not bring you down. Carry yourself with more wisdom and caution in the future, love God and love yourself. You have my ever care and support, my understanding and love.

Your situation brings back memories of the painful past, yet, do you not see that I am still good?

No comments:

Post a Comment