Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Berry Farm With No Berries

I'm finally blogging about Knott's.
Just a quick one before we start,
there are no berries whatsoever at this place.
My sister genuinely thought I was going to pick strawberries or something of that sort.
I know the name is a tad bit misleading. Haha.

It was a real sunny day!
Don't be fooled though, quite chilly.
All in all the perfect weather for a theme park outing.


Poor HP wasn't feeling too well that day.
Guess she caught my virus.
Oops. I'm sowieee.
But thanks for making the effort to have fun anyway!

Our first picture inside the theme park.
Despite being a national holiday (Veteran's Day),
the crowd was pretty okay.
Not too overwhelming!
Oh did I mention that all veterans and active military get in for free.
Tsk tsk.
The benefits they get really not play play one.

I know she's one of the characters from Snoopy,
but thanks to Will, I now know alot more about her. *smirks*


I love this place!
Compared to the other theme parks I've been to so far..
This has a more friendly and family-oriented ambience to it (especially when compared to Disneyland!)
It's not too big, and not too commercialized.


At first I thought the theme was "Snoopy",
but then I guess they don't really focus on a main theme.


I'll have to admit this isn't the best of pictures. (I look damn fat big-sized!)
But it's memorable cos it was right before our first ride!


Christmas decorations were up!
Not too apparent though.
You don't get the "Christmasy" vibe yet.


Some more random pictures of the park.



Pink and Green!
Basically the two colors that represent my sister and I.
And no, I did not get on this ride.
I don't do vertical drops.
*shudders*


Lunch!
Portion's quite big (decent for Americans I guess) so we shared.
We had Chicken Tenders and Fries.

On a sidenote,
I love how the sun made all these pictures so niceyyy!  <3




And,
if you're a big fan of soda,
or refillable soda for that matter,
you should get this Snoopy Cup for only 7 bucks!
Its like a collection thingy and it entitles you to free refill all day long on the day of purchase!
Pretty good deal.
This was Will's cup btw..
Haha.

No edits! Tai yang wo hen ai ni! LOL 


We did not want to risk puking on any of the rides,
hence we walked around and and tried our luck at some of the game stalls.
It's like those stalls you will find at a fun-fair / carnival,
you know, the type that that moves from city to city one?
Pretty old school but was really fun!



Not many pictures of other game stalls cos I was busy playing as well. LOL
And when Malina and I went for the Silver Bullet,
the two chickens continued at the game stalls.
But thanks to them we brought home Pinkedy and Pipi!
I just realized I don't have a picture of Pinkedy though..

The smaller version Keroppi that was eventually traded for a bigger one!

Before Greenie became Pinkedy! 

Pipi says Hi! 
If you're planning to visit Knott's anytime soon,
I would recommend to leave the Silver Bullet for last.
We kinda had to leave after that ride cos Malina and I wasn't feeling too well..
Haha.
Oh, and epic-est pic of the day, taken on Silver Bullet.

Never fails to make me laugh. 
Some other pictures taken at Knott's.

Lesson learnt: Always have your sunglasses on. 

The four of us. 
All in all me lovey Knott's!
Definitely would be visiting again soon..
Thank you Malina and Will for letting us tag along! :)

After Knott's we went shopping at South Coast Plaza,
which was supposedly a quite atas mall,
and had nice dinner at a place where the waitresses scare us every now and then with their high-pitched screams.
But I'm getting a little lazy tired so that'll be for the next post.
Teehee.

Have a great great Sunday y'all!
(for Malaysians the remaining of your Sunday that is..)

Muchloves.



No comments:

Post a Comment