Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week 12


I'm always a happy kid after my back-to-back classes on Wednesday.
Had bak kut teh for dinner!
First time trying out homemade bak kut teh. I think we fared quite well!
*pats own back*

Can't believe I'm almost done with the semester.
Few more weeks left,
撑着点!

At least I have something to look forward to in December.
Super super SUPER looking forward to. <3
I know I'm supposed to update about my visit to Knott's Berry Farm,
but I'm only half way done with the pictures.
Haha.
I iz almost there.

This was meant to be a filler post anyway (aka a lot of some vain pictures).

Went for breakfast with the girls the other day.



(On a sidenote, I really have to start looking at the camera instead of my own reflection.. #firstworldproblems)



This is definitely the kind of breakfast that can make you both sigh and moan at the same time.
It's yummeh, but oh-so-sinful at the same time.
Superb for the taste buds, superbly bad for the weighing scale.


Random visit to a nearby Harvest Music Festival.
I wanna go play on that blow-up palace too :(


Okay! End of filler post.
Update on Knott's soon.
Happy holiday to those back at home!



Loves,




No comments:

Post a Comment