Monday, November 12, 2012

DAVID BECKHAM!

I don't wanna be in blogging debts again!
So Imma quickly update about today before I forget.
I still have the last outing though,
but since this is fresh and clear, that will be for the next post okay?

All of a sudden my life happening sial. Lalala~
Hopefully it stays that way. Haha.

Its not like a big championship game or anything, really.
But today marks the first of a few things.

Number one: My FIRST live soccer game! (which is like the whole point of this post.. LOL)

Simple outfit of the day. Which was quite a mistake cos it was freezing!

Us. 

She said: 我帮你瘦脸 =.=  Thank you so much arr.. 

Love this picture of us in the cart! 

The ticket! Blur picture. Blame iPhone's internal camera! 
Walking to the stadium.


The crowd. 

In line to clear the security check at the entrance. 


Loves. 

And then when we entered..
This came in view.
And I just went awwww..
Ok ok bimbo you say, but really larr, I don't even fancy soccer or anything,
but when you step into the stadium, the whole atmosphere really hypes you up!
People cheering, singing basically rooting for their team.
Even children are equally excited!
So I recommend each and everyone of you to go watch a live soccer game!
Go for the experience!


Long queue for the merchandise store as well. 

The food stores. And most importantly BEER! Haha. We did not get any though :)

Us at our seats. 

The cute family. 

I know its too dark but the focus is on the soccer field really. 





Number two: My FIRST boba tea here in the States.

Its basically just Pearl Milk Tea. Original Pearl Milk Tea.
And its nothing compared to Chatime, Koi, Gong Cha and the kind.
But I think it was the longest I went without this unhealthy drink so yea, it was a sinful indulgence :)


Just had to upload this. See how happy she is! Favorite picture of the night! Haha. 
Number three: My FIRST Lee's Sandwiches.

It's like subway, but cheaper. And they have this section for a variety of Asian Sandwiches,
which I find pretty cool!

By the way we kinda sneaked this in. Haha. No outside food allowed LOL. 



Number four: My FIRST time seeing DAVID BECKHAM live in action!!

Cursing myself for not bringing my Lumix to the States.
Or I would have captured wayy better and clearer pictures.
But still, ahhhhhhhhh... *fans self*

That's the closest he was to us. Loving his Hot Pink shoes! 

I don't care if he's not as good as he was previously. He is still drop dead gorgeous.
Soooo I had a greeaaat night.
And I can't stop thinking how blessed I am.
A while ago I was praying that He'll lead me to breakthrough my then non-existing social life here.
Now, while I can't say I have a lot of friends,
I know I am blessed with great ones.

Ending this post with a pic with Malina's cousin.
Super cute and smart, and who reminds me so much of my Clairey Berry Strawberry.
I miss her so much! :(

She even imitated my expression! *Melts
Last but not least..
Thank you so much for the tickets Malina and Wilson!
We really really appreciate how you guys count us in for stuff like these!
It's not so much on the special priced tickets but your cordiality and thoughtfulness that counts.

I really should head to bed now.
Getting so cold! Brrrr...
Heading to Knotts Berry Farm tomorrow!

Much loves! <3 <3 <3




Good night all!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment