Saturday, August 29, 2009

Crazy Deals Make a Kiasu Aunty

Me? A Shopaholic?
Nah..
But, i can't deny that I can shop wherever i go. Lol.
Working as a motion auditor brought me to at least 20 different Watson's around Klang Valley.
And guess wat?!
Watson's is having their annual CRAZY SALES.
Bet you guys din know u can get cheap and nice stuff from Watson's during Malaysian Mega Sales too huh?

Check out the boxers.
Comfy, light-weighted short pants.
Ideal for the kind of comfy stay-home attire.

Here comes the fun part.
guess the price, ppl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, how much you think its worth?
*drums rolling*
ONE RINGGIT! ONE, PEOPLE, ONE!!
forgive me.
I find it slightly overwhelming.

So here's how many i bought throughout the three working days.
Ima good gal. Bought some for my sis and aunt. =)
Photobucket
Not really tat many larr.. =)

Then, it was the facial masks.
Here are the five diferent kinds, catering to different skin types.
Photobucket

This one hw much pulak?
*another round of drums rolling*
33 CENTS EACH!
Its not expired or anything k?
They'r just changing the packing.
But Watson's quite cunning lo,
if u buy it in the loose form, its 33 cents each,
but if u buy it in a box of 5, it's 5 bucks.
I got conned the first time. =.=

Anyway, here's an irony:
I am much too kiasu not to buy,
but I am also much too kiasi to use it on my face.
So rite, i decided to "transfer" its nutrients to my back, legs, hands and other visible parts of my body.
You know larr...
It's still the face u know. XD

Yea,
my mum says I won't earn much from work one.
You see why now. Lol.
(But they were pretty impressed anyway.)

This is the bargain-loving, aunty side of me. =)
We're shopping creatures after all,
aren't we?


P/s: I bought 48 in total. 48 masks, 1 day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment