Thursday, August 27, 2009

Work the pain in, pls.

Rest be assured that I do not take pleasure in torturing myself,
yet i felt contented after today's work. =)
Went up and down,
walked here and there (from one place to another okayy..)
through the rain and sun,
yet,
it felt good.
Tired legs, fatigued body, sleepy mind. (not to mention rain-soaked clothes)
Renewed self worth. =)
Hard work reminds me how hard it is to earn a living,
and how nuthin comes easily.
No free lunch, ay?

This post was suppose to be picture-filled.
But aku dah letih dah..
sooo.. stay tuned k? =)

exoh.

Continued:

This is wat you do when you're up early, waiting for someone and darn bored. =)
Photobucket

Haha. From left, ZA models, Loreal's latest spokesperson, yours truly, as well as Neutrogena's Lam Kar Yan. I know, day dreaming is fun wattt..
Photobucket

See? I work my ass off k? This pic was taken as a proof that I walked through the rain and storm. Wind was blowing and I was waiting at the road side for sum stupid ppl. Lol.
Photobucket

Many more to come.
I wanna be an efficient blogger! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment