Monday, August 31, 2009

Run Away

Photobucket

My maid ran away.
Again.
This is the second one in less than a month's time.

I seriously dunno what these ppl want.
The first one.
Quite understandable la.
She was slow, kinda dumb and really can't understand a word we say.
In addition, she tells lies (like how she accused my dog for leaving the tap running),
doesn't bathe, and likes to talk back when my mum gives her instructions.
Despite all these,
my mum gave her a second chance.
We cud send her back starightaway,
but we talked to her agent.
The result? She ran away la.
Was threatened by the agent,
or so we heard.

But this one,
this second one.
I'm FURIOUS lo.
My mum treated her soooo well.
Fed her, bought stuff for her and never raised her voice with her.
Plus rite, she was doing a really good job,
had a really honest face (Pah!) and was keen on earning money for her son back in Indon.
She even told my aunt two days ago tat she felt so lucky to have met a "madam" as good as my mum. She said she was very happy and bla bla bla.

So why?!
You tel me. sigh.
this one was really sudden.
And sorry but i really hate her for just cabuting like tat.
Do u know how much it costs when a maid just run away like tat?
at least 5K lo.
Stupid, idiot, dumb-brains,
don't they realize the price of just running away like tat?
They become illegal immigrants, with no identification,
and is more prone to the risk of being a victim of human trafficking.

Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment