Monday, August 24, 2009

We must move on, rite? rite? =)

hear no evil baby Pictures, Images and Photos

This shall be my principle for the time being.
Okayy? =)

Wasn't suppose to upload anything.
To avoid further misunderstanding u see.
But pls, let me bitch abt work can?
*watery eyes*

First day. TEDIOUS.
To make it short, I woke up at six.
Drove all the way to SHAH ALAM.
Eh, one hour okayy?
Freaking far lo.
Neber mind.
Then hoh, the first person I was supposed to meet,
late for 30 minutes.
Neber mind too.
The second person I was supposed to meet,
car broke down!

so how?
drove all the way back to meet at the first outlet.
which is where?
JUSCO TAMAN MALURI.
okay, do u get how i feel now?
slightly rite?

all the way there.
all the way back.
here comes the nicest part.
waited for her for FOUR HOURS.
four friggin hours.
four longggg hours.
four hours!!!!

Sigh.
dah habis complain dah.
Wat to do?
Work ma.
I'm professional. LOL. =)


p/s: work brought me to some places.
memories evoked. but i'll save it for next time k?
i dun like ppl twisting my words to cater to their own venomous needs.

Tomorrow shall be a good good day. Positive.
I hope. =)
Exoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment