Thursday, August 20, 2009

I dumped my best friend

2 papers tomorrow.
when is this torture going to end?
you cannot blame a girl for being emo,
not when she has 5 papers to sit for in 3 days.
not when she has only 6 days left wth her Bubu.
not when she doesn't feel like working but she knows she needs the cash.

Hyen: When the world gives u lemons, u make lemonade.
My question: What if i dun like lemonades?
LOL.
i find it funny. in a sad way.
i'm too pessimistic now to let any happy tots invade my brain,
let alone positive and encouraging ones.

Bubu,
I'm sorry.
I dunno how to put this but the truth is I chose the job over you.
I kept rationalizing tat I wasn't one of them,
I wasn't giving excuses,
but yes. I am as FUGLY as any of them.
now, at least.

I love u and u know it.
I'm grateful for yr undertsanding,
as in if u were to ask me not to dump u,
Bu, I swear. I wud rather let the job down.
But thank u for being so understanding.
thank u for being so considerate.
I dun wan this to sound like a roll of credits ppl give speeches on during the Grammy's,
but, I really appreciate this. A lot.

Gah~
Now i hate u.
For making me mushy all over.
Such a biatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment