Wednesday, May 23, 2012

here there everywhere



There are a gazillion thoughts running through my mind!
*Deep breaths*
Work is freaking me out, to say the least.
Coming out with a SOP is pure labor.
Psychologically, not physically..

Its not too early to pack I guess?
Trying to sort out my financial statements, admission procedures and all the itsy-bitsy (but super troublesome) stuff.
And then I can't help but think about all the things I should bring or should NOT bring

I mean
I'm really efficient in packing for a trip / vacation
But to pack for a "life" abroad
Now, that's a challenge, at least to me.

There are so many of my friends overseas.
Australia, German, UK, US, Taiwan, New Zealand.
You name it, we have it.
Do they all go through the same thing?
Or is it just me being a spoiled princess?

Mum says to bring bowls, cup, tupperware, chili and some other foodstuff.
Sis says to bring ALL my makeup, heels and bags (ok la, not really ALL but she meant it anyway cos she wanna use my space haha)
Then yesterday I randomly reminded them: "You guys must have dinner together everyday har"
Then they look at me with squinted eyes and shook their heads. LOL
Haha. Traditional Chinese la. =.=

Actually other than the certain ones (clothes, necessities),
I'm not sure whether I shud bring things like pillow / blanket as well?
And on-campus housing seems to be more suited for undergrads..   =X
So confusing right......

Anyway,
I've started making a list and writing down random stuff.
Like yesterday I thought about nail clippers and hangers! Haha.
*proud of myself*
And no, I dun think its too early at all.
So,
if anyone of you reading this think about any random things,
or any word of advice for that matter,
do let me know ok?

Loves for the good-hearted souls. LOL


p/s: dilemma-ing to choose between CURLY or STRAIGHT hair..






No comments:

Post a Comment