Monday, May 21, 2012

So many things, so little time


I will be leaving in August, I think. 
With eight percent of the procedures completed, 
I think it is fairly safe to say that yes, I will be furthering my studies in California. 

Of course, how can I not be ecstatic?
Enduring the tedious procedures, preparations, exams and whatnots,
I can only be thankful and grateful that I have finally secured a place in the Masters in Psychology program. 

The acceptance was definitely delighting,
but the emotions that follow were more than just complicated.
Looking at the classes schedule,
it suddenly hit me that I have less than 3 months left in Malaysia.
Like, dafuq?
I've got tons of things to cross off my to-do-list and I only have two plus plus months? 

And trust me,
humans will be humans.
Put a deadline, timeframe on, and the world seems like a different place.
Every chore seems like a sweet experience,
and every happy moment instils a dull ache.
What will change?
What will remain? 
And yes, I'll most probably be back next summer for a holiday,
but then, a LOT of changes can take place in those 12 months, no? 

My brother's studies, my sister's life without me (and mine without hers!), my mum and dad, my cousins, my aunts, my room..
My friends, the outings, the bond we share, the times we spent together.. 
That's just like, a tiny fraction of things that are going through my mind right now. 
I can feel tears welling up by just typing this wtf.
I'm such a sentimental (disgusting) person. Haha 

And most importantly,
what will the future behold?
Excitement and uncertainties entwined ever so tightly. 

Last but not least,
HOW WILL I EVER BE ABLE TO BRING MY WARDROBE OVER?
Sigh.
Girls will always be girls. LOL

Trying to end this with a humorous note la.
If not I will feel like crying again.

To a brighter future!
*cheers to ownself* 

No comments:

Post a Comment